Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Did'nt Know I was Pregnant!!!

Okay so, today at practice we were talking about the "rare" cases in which women have babies, but didnt know they were pregnant before the birth of the child. Insane right? Wrong this really happens. Look it up on youtube. Its crazy. Theres a show on Discovery Health called "i did't know I was pregnant". Now, if theres a whole show on it you know it happens alot. My thing is the doctors these women were dealing with are a little off. If I go to the doctor because I am having cripling back pains, frequently crave oreos, fried fish and polly-o cheese; and missed my period for 7 months and the doctor tells me its just gas...somethings wrong.

Some cases are more serious where the women were deemed infertile, have had an ovarian cyst or other serious medical issue. Them I can understand not expecting a baby. God bless them for it being a child and not an advancement of some serious disease. But for the women who are simply obese and unaware of their being in the third trimester becasue of it? Give me a break. You have some who women think that they're constsipated, or having bad gas. Sweety, Gas does not kick!!

As a result we have numerous childeren walking around whose mothers dread the day when they ask about the day they were born. "Mommy? what was it like when you had me? Mom: Well sweety, mommy didnt know she was having you until the day you got here. Child:So where did you have me? Mom: Right in the toilet, isnt that funny sweety? Child: Im a....toiletbowl baby??..." Its a shame but a blessing nonetheless. Alot of these babies still manage to come out healty and normal and thats all that matters. (However, if you were born in a toiletbowl I may think i was better than you..just a little bit. No hard feelings tho. lol)

Im only Joking. But ladies please, if you are sexually active and you are NOT ready for childbearing. Please, please PLEASE use protection. Make sure the condom is new and not expired. Make sure that if you are on birth control that you STILL use a condom, heres why:
1. If you dont use a condom or any type of birth control you have an 85% chance of getting pregnant.
2. If you only use the pill, you have a 1% chance of getting pregnant
3. If you use only the male condom (yes there's female condoms) you have a 3% chance of getting pregnant
4. If you use the "pull out" method you have a 4% chance of getting pregnant
Dont believe me go to the site for yourself! http://www.fda.gov/Fdac/features/1997/conceptbl.html

We must take care of ourselves in this day and age ladies because no one else will. Love Ya (*v*)

No comments:

Post a Comment