Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I NEEEED my Phone....Seriously

Okay so Monday morning I tried to make a phone call and my call was redirected by my service provider (Verizon) to a service representative. My phone bill is past due and they suspended my service. Im going to pay it, however, I cant get to a bank until 230! That means I have no cell phone for almost half of a whole day.

Please try to understand the severity of this situation. I cant text, or call anyone for five hours. Like many people my age I am very attached to my phone. I text more than I do anything else in a day. My phone (the LG Voyager) is my portal to the world and my only form of communication with life!!!

As previously stated I am not the only one who suffers from "phonelessness". If you go to Google and search "I cant live without my phone" You see a host of blogs and sites from people who just simply cant live without it.

Imagine waking up without your ability to speak. Yes, it is like that. You cant communicate with anoyne anywhere. You feel disoriented and all alone never to see the light of day again. I remember losong my phone and being without it for a wole week. IN-SANE. I named it phonelious and morned it publically via facebook.

My advice to you all is to pay your bill as on-time as possible because they will excommunicate you frm the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment